The Call To Action SharePoint Web Part is a Cloud Design Box exclusive feature that allows you to quickly create professional-looking and eye-catching call to actions on your SharePoint sites.
This guide shows you how to add a Call To Action to your SharePoint sites.
How to add a Call To Action Web part to a SharePoint site
- Head to the site you wish to add a Call To Action to and select Edit in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Hover over the section to which you wish to add a call to action and hit the round plus button.
Tip: To create a new section, hit the plus button on the left-hand side of the SharePoint site.
3. Add CDB Call To Action. Use the search bar to save scrolling.
4. A Call To Action template will be generated, including an image, headline, description and button.
5. Select Edit web part (pencil icon) to customize your call to action.
The CDB Call To Action Web Part offers many customisation options while retaining the look and feel of your brand.
- Turn on/off the button.
- Change the size and position of the background image.
- Choose a dark background.
- Change the padding and font size.
- Hide the background image in small sections.
The CDB Call To Action web part for SharePoint is only available to Cloud Design Box customers. If you would like to find out more about our Cloud Box platform and how we can help improve communication and collaboration in your school, MAT or business, book a free demo today.