September is here and new collaboration tools are being tried for the first time in Office 365.
Microsoft Teams now has class sites, watch my full review in my blog post earlier this summer
Latest updates include:
- Options to disable chat
- Full screen Class Notebooks
- Fully working Class Notebooks with settings available
- OneNote Edit in browser functionality
- Ability to add links to assignments
Still some functionality we are still waiting for:
- Teams mobile app to support assignments and notebooks
- Option to add SharePoint files to assignments
- Share resources between classes
- Assign Class Notebook page
Video about the latest updates:
Original review (from July) in full:
What are your thoughts on Microsoft Teams? As good as Microsoft Classroom yet? What features do you want to see?